Sunday, December 6, 2009

[Make-up] Day 65 of 365: Good fellowship

Wow! It's 300 days left before the big day! Nice! Hahaha!

I woke up for BSF as usual, but the only thing different was when I got to the church for the meeting. Several leaders were standing outside of the building that we meet, but none seem to bothered by the fact that it was cold and warmth was just a key turn away. Well, apparently someone forgot that we had meetings Saturday mornings, so they locked the dead bolt. No one has the keys to the dead bolt, which led to the waiting outside the building. Eventually, we found out that a door leading to the main church building wasn't locked by dead bolt, so we got somewhere to meet, just different place. All in all, we managed to see God provide the answer to our ridiculously funny situation.

Saturday school assembly after the meeting and I have to say that it went well! Praise God for opening the students up! They used to be really quiet, which some still are, but each of them are warming up to us!

Worship practice after that, but that's not until I made a short trip back home to change and use the bathroom. Went back looking for parking and thank God for His provisions! Even though the spot was further than I like, I thank God for the good walk over to Joe's Ice Cream where He provided an egg salad sandwich and later a cup of turkey jook from Auntie Esther! Now that's abundance!

I met up with Annie about mid-afternoon. She got a couple of sweaters for me and we went home to try them out, only to find that they were a tad small. And both sweaters were larges! So we went to Macy's and exchanged them for the appropriate size. Went to the Korean supermarket after to get groceries for hot pot at her best friend's place. Good time of fellowship and some Mario brothers on the Wii! I have to say, it did bring memories back, especially the part where I suck at this game, but I know that I could play it well... It's all about the timing!

Good food, good fellowship! Just what I need... Now, I need sleep and grace for Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment