Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 76 of 365: Mediocre dinner

The rain was beating down hard this morning. I like it, especially when I'm still in bed. Unfortunately, I had to go to work. Surprisingly, I managed to get to work 10 minutes before my actual start time and that's including getting coffee and finding parking. Work in general was quiet...relatively quiet. Got a tad busy at one point, but didn't last long. I did have lunch with my boss and the janitor. It was the janitor's birthday and my boss wanted to take him out for good Mexican. Fun to hang out with him, talking about Call of Duty or any random stuff.

After work was where I got busy trying to finish things that should have been done a while back and getting things ready for this week. I dropped the lesson book at Annie's place, then went home to pick up one of my paintball air tanks that needs a check up. The testing place was at Pacifica. A little far, but at least I can drop by Target on the way back. Got to Target and picked up some White Elephant gifts for TNT and some small miscellaneous things. Headed to Home Depot after that to look for teflon tape that I needed to repair an air leak on my Tippmann.

Amos called me in the middle of my Target shopping to ask what plans I have for the evening. I had nothing, so I met up with him and Vincent at the Lakeshore King of Thai. This thai chain is not as good as it was before... Anyway...after a mediocre dinner, we went home and played Mario for a while before I took my 98 Custom apart for cleaning and greasing. I love to take things apart and see how it works! So cool! Now it's time to put it back together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment