Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 72 of 365: Christmas tree

I overslept and missed my BSF meeting this morning... It was the last one for the year until it starts again in January... Really sucks that I couldn't make it. I realized this morning that I didn't set my alarm clock, so I just slept on. After realizing that I couldn't make it, I just stayed in bed. Got out a couple of times to blow my nose, but stayed out when it got bad. Played a couple of rounds of MW2 while I was up.

After Annie was done with what she needed to do, we headed out to Stonestown to return some stuff. Ran into Christal and caught up on the spot. Then I received a call from Amos reminding me of a Search Committee interview later today, which I thought was next week. So Annie and I went to Americana for a quick lunch. Tried the Tomato Crab noodles for the first time. Pretty good.

Interview went well and after that, I hitched a ride with Amos and had him drop me off at Annie's where I helped set up her Christmas tree. Haven't done that since...my teens? In Petaluma? Stayed there for a while before heading out for an early dinner...because I was hungry! We narrowed our choice down to Sushi boat and Isobune was the closest we could think of.

Dinner was good. I think the prices went up, but for sushi boat, or rather, good Japanese sushi, I didn't mind at all. With stomachs satisfied, we drop by Pier 1 to shop for some ornaments. Found a couple of cool mugs that I had to buy! I love cups and mugs for some reason! One of those closet fascinations. Annie felt like crepe after Pier 1, which was interesting since she usually wouldn't eat this much, unless it's that time of the month... Anyway! We got crepes and headed down to Lucky's on Lakeshore to pick up a movie for the night. Rent 'Up'. Love that movie. Love Dug the most!

Mid way through, Amos came home with Victor, Vincent and Jenny and they played Mario Brother's for a while before I started to hear Rabids. When Annie and I were done with 'Up', everyone was pretty much done for the night and headed out. However, Amos, Annie and I stayed to play a couple of rounds of Mario, which we manage to clear the first world! It was quite a night...

No comments:

Post a Comment