Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 87 of 365: Recharging times

Today was Pastor Kingston's last Sunday as the English Pastor. This is an almost all too familar feeling... Having a pastor move on and going out to look for another. 'Sigh'... Another search for another shepard...

The rest of the day was pretty chilled. I started to clean and fix my paintball markers, up until Kristy asked me if I could drive her to Target. This was at around 3pm and we made our way to Serramonte. Picked up everything that Kristy needed there, but she wanted to get a proper beanie for the snowboarding trip that she might go. Well, nothing at Target, so we were to Big 5 right by the McDonald's. I found a lot of interesting items there that I know I like, but can't and don't want to have. Ran into one of the BSF leaders there.

We went to the West Lake Home Depot to get teflon tape. Yeah, more teflon tape, but for gas pipes. That's where I took Kristy to the Froyo place around the corner. Sat for a while before we thought about dinner plans. We made some calls and planned to cook dinner. We walked over to the Safeway in the same area and got stuff for tacos. After making our purchase, we headed over to Annie's place to pick up corn and crab soup that she made. So good! Haha! Getting a little ahead of myself! Anyway, Kristy and I systematically stopped at the Lakeshore Lucky's to check out the Red Box there. She wanted to rent the Hangover...couldn't find it there, but we did run into Jeff Hau! He was going to rent Star Trek for Sarah to watch, which I later found out that she cried in the first 10 minutes of the movie. Hehehe...

When we got home, it was cooking time. I let Kristy do most of the cooking, so she could get some experience in making something simple. I was missing something for the grounded beef and it was taco seasoning... Oh well, next time. Dinner overall was good, but we bought plenty for the next coming days.

It was a really chilled day. Something I need... Thank you, lo pau, for being so patient with my recharging times...

No comments:

Post a Comment