Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 89 of 365: Mexican dinner

Skip the talk about work... There's nothing fun that came out of it... I can't be doing this forever, but sadly, I haven't been doing for very long. Either way, I want to do more than just answer phones and be the middle man between patients and doctors. What does God have in stored for me. I know He'll provide, but I know I want to be able to make enough to support my own family, my parents and Annie's parents. I want to be sure that we'll always have a roof over our heads and food to eat. I pray that God help me discern what path I need to take.

Change of topic! Kristy made dinner as promised and she pulled it off quite well. She made enchiladas with the leftovers that we had on Monday and it came out good. I had two portions and it was one good Mexican dinner! Better than the tacos from the night before, but I'm because the tacos weren't seasoned. We had Vincent, Mike and Annie join us for the evening and we watched '28 Weeks Later' while eating. Quite a relaxing evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment