Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 83 of 365: Cool beans!

I have to say...I'm taking a long time to recharge myself. Either that or I really am drained from all those years in ministry. Even so, that makes me rather weak compared with ministry veterans out there with amazing stamina. Whatever the case is, I need to get back on the saddle.

It sucks today that lunch was so good, yet it came with a bitter end when the roof of my mouth was severely scratched. It hurts eating and I can feel the soreness of my mouth. To add on to that, I have another sore on one side of my mouth. I guess this came from drinking less water than I should after coffee. It's not like I've been drinking more coffee though...

What brighten up the day was to see Annie. We exchanged gifts and went out for a late dinner for me. Went to Burger King at Westlake, which I thought was the worst Burger King experience I had so far. Doesn't really matter at the end...Food is food. Then we went to the Hau's to drop off a gift. I honestly feel like I forgotten the joy of giving...but that's provided I know what to get. This year, I had to bring the budget down. Still, this Christmas will be the last Christmas of my singlehood and the first as engaged to Annie! Cool beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment