Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 81 of 365: Dream cars

What a Monday! Went by fast, relatively quiet and with lunch provided! It did rain on and off. Still, it was pretty relaxing despite having a lot of patients calling in to change their appointment times.

I came back home and plan on relaxing by myself, watching TV, playing Mario, which didn't last long, and do some lazing around. I find it comforting to be alone sometimes. Especially when I don't have to worry about entertaining anyone. Probably just need to take care of myself before I take care of others. I did want to clean my paintball markers... Break something apart and put it together again. I feel like that's what I'll be doing in the future when I need some time alone. Go to the garage and work on a project car. Paintball markers for now since it's cheaper and small to store. Well, now it depends on what God has in stored for me, if one of my dream cars is necessary for me.

Well, another day comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment