Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 77 of 365: Xbox Live

Today felt slow. Slow and quiet... Pretty much a "whatever" day. Of course, not at the patients or work, but whatever people throw at me. Nothing about work really stood out, so that means I was able to chat with Annie with little interruption. Oh wait, there is one weird thing that happened today. My coworkers were commenting on my hair... About the softness of it despite looking sharp and stiff. Honestly, it's a little creepy when people talk like that. Especially patients... Argh...

I left work thinking I'll drive to Burger King to get a burger, but I went home instead and made dumplings. Cool part was when I wanted to play a couple rounds of MW2 and I happen to be on when Jeremy Wong is. Linked up with him with my headset and chat over Xbox Live. Play some rounds with him too. Pretty cool. Feels like you're next to him, but not really. I like it. He said he'll bring his 360 back to SF and we could link systems and play a fair local game without screen watching. That'll be really cool!

I played for an hour before I started cooking my dumplings. Had to finish as soon as I can because in the next hour, I have a TNT meeting, which went well. Then I came home, talk to Annie, which wasn't much because we were both distracted. Now, I'm done with a ton of ministry mail and I'm ready for the next day. I'm going to try to sleep early...

No comments:

Post a Comment