Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 84 of 365: Christmas eve

Oh, the wait! I remember the anticipation of Christmas day! Of course, in those days, it was present opening time and the night before was a night of impatience. Going to be only means that I'll speed time up and wake up to presents! Oh, the days of young hearts...

Several things happened today. Got a haircut, Annie got off work really early, dinner with the Kuo's and their relatives, and dessert with Jeremy Wong, Matt and Amos. Tis a good day, though the dinner was a tad awkward especially when I don't know anyone, but people know me because of Dad... Well, 20 minutes left of Christmas eve and I want to wait with anticipation to open my gift! But then, I am already joyful for the gift that has been given that is not wrapped! That could mean a lot of things...

No comments:

Post a Comment