Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 75 of 365: Emails

I think I wrote the most amount of emails in one day in my whole life so far. Family emails, church emails, friend emails.

Anyway, work was quiet. Really quiet. Did a lot of catch up work on my reports towards the end of the day, but it was quite a relaxing day. Had a fat lunch of various stuff. Naming them would be tiring, so I'll just say this: Green curry! It was one of the best I ever had! Some say it was too spicy, but I don't think it's spicy enough! Either way, it was good! It was home made too! Good stuff. Pretty much filled me all the way to dinner. I'm hungry now, but I don't want to eat this late. I'll just drink something.

Came back home to do some more emailing and chilled for a while. I was about to head out to drop a book off for Annie, but Amos offered to do it. Last I heard, it wasn't done yet? And it's late? I'll do it myself after work tomorrow... Sorry, Lo pau...

BSF had a twist today. The children supervisor was taking a trip to Hawaii, which puts me next in command of the night. On the way to the church, I got a call from one of the Children Leaders saying that he can't make it because of a family emergency. In my mind I thought about what to do in this situation and I know I need to find someone to fill that spot. The program was already running on a skeleton crew and I found the solution, from my Teaching Leader, in pulling one of the Children Leaders in training back from the Adult class. That covers it for the time being. Other minor issues came up, but it was fine for the evening. Last class for the year anyway...

Man, I can't wait to go paintballing...

No comments:

Post a Comment