Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 68 of 365: Any curry

As it turned out, my Camry's windshield was frozen over with a layer of ice! Sure brings back memories of my time at snow country when one snowboarding trip was in the middle of a snow storm and my Odyssey was completely frozen on the outside! Pretty cool, though if it were warming, I might enjoy it better. Sure wouldn't mind trying skiing again.

Today, I was better prepared for the cold! However, I felt like the cold got colder, so all my layering almost became wasted effort... The curry was a good touch though! I love curry! Any curry!

Came home and eat some before heading out to BSF. Nothing great happened except for one disciplinary issue. And the thing is that BSF is very particular about how certain things are handled, so caution was taken.

Anyway, I plan to do a lot tomorrow. Some banking, possible oil change for the Camry, fog light installation, cleaning up and such...oh, shopping for the clinic dinner this Friday. I hope I could get all these done by 7:30pm. That's when worship practice for the Mandarin starts. Oh, happy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment