Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 90 of 365: August Rush

I forgot my lunch today...so I drove home during my lunch break and had my Annie's special curry chicken! Seriously, it's one of the best home-made curry I ever had! Honey, you just found the key to my stomach! Keep it coming!

After work was over, I got home to find Amos back from his ski trip. Vincent, Mike and Mei were there too. Staying for dinner, but they did the cooking. I decided to finish the pho off, not that I don't want to eat what they made, but I don't want to waste what was already left over. See, I learn not to waste food!

I went over to the Taraval property to do a showing for Annie. Felt like I haven't done this in a while, but it turned out fine. Then again, i wouldn't know much about this business, but I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn.

Worship practice for the Mandarin came up next. I got to church early to print the songs out for myself and set my bass up. It took a while for everything to be at the right setting. About an hour was spent trying to balance all the vocals and instruments and about two hours were spent on the songs. Actually, the first hour was spent balancing while playing the first song as a test, so we were able to cover everything. Thank God for His grace, the whole team sounded really good! Especially the last song because it felt like something out of 'August Rush'. I'm not stressed out about the music! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment