Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 67 of 365: Tahoe cold

Man, it's cold! Seriously, I was struggling to stay warm by means of hot coffee, leg shaking and the occasionally run up the stairs. What made it worse was the fact that it was a little less busy than I wanted it to be. Not enough activity to keep the mind active and the body warm... As a result, I was typing a lot slower because of my cold fingers... The good part was lunch time. I heated up the food longer to make it extra hot! On top of that, I was given some Thai curry, which helped turn up the heat with its spicyness! Today's lunch was the best thus far! Simple, but very much satisfying!

I went shopping for groceries and it was freezing! It felt like I was in the mountains! Like Tahoe cold! Anyway, I thought about making Japanese curry for dinner. Made it with pork, carrots, potatoes, onions and celery. Making it was easy and fun! It was pretty spicy, but it could do well being a little bit more spicier. After it was done, Amos and I watched the new Terminator movie. Good stuff there! And good thing I made some extra for lunch tomorrow! Enough for the both of us!

Some of the Tang clan is coming over to San Francisco and I'm excited to play host to them! It'll be cool to have church family from Singapore and I'm planning to take them some where for a good, ol' fashion American pig out. I wonder when Armadillo Willies' all-you-can-eat ribs start....

No comments:

Post a Comment