Friday, October 23, 2009

[Make-up] Day 21 of 365: Photographer meeting

I guess there's a first for everything...I had to make up Day 21 because last night, Blogger didn't work. I had everything written out, but it was all erased... Funny how in all the convenience of technology, it just finds a way to be unreliable. Anyway, just to make up for yesterday, here's what happened on October the 22nd, summarized:

1) Slept in.
2) Lunch at home with Shepherd's Pie.
3) Went to clean a property.
4) Installed glove box light, then later realized that I put it back incorrectly.
5) Chilled at home after showering.
6) Installed smaller, yet brighter, dome lights and blinded myself testing it in broad day light.
7) Went to Starbuck's at Laurel Heights to meet Annie for a wedding photographer meeting.
8) Went to another wedding photographer meeting, but at his amazing home with a room dedicated to photography.
9) Had dinner at a Japanese restaurant run by Chinese people and cleaned up by Mexicans.
10) Got home and chilled...

I wrote a lot more than this with more detail, but because of time and the next posting for today, I shall keep it at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment