Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 26 of 364: Getting old

Man, I must be losing my mind...I can't wait for this H1N1 flu clinic to be over. Once it is, no more people calling in for the same thing and reciting policies and vaccine information. I think even my colleagues are going crazy. Well, enough about that...

It was refreshing to get back home and relax for a while before heading to BSF. Boiled some soup and watched...what was that show...Venom 911? Oh, watched that for a short moment before switching to '13 Ghosts'. I saw this movie before and I can only say that it's stupid, yet entertaining. Not gory, but somewhat fun to watch.

I headed out to get some things done at the property before going to Mission Dolores Church for BSF and was thankful that everything went smoothly.

BSF was fine. There was stacks of hay and dry wheat stalks in the building for some reason. Almost feels like the church had a pumpkin patch event... Smells of dried...hay? Reacted to that for a while, but it was temporary.

I don't know what it is, but I'm starting to cohesion with my thoughts. I would think about something and then it's sort of mixed up later. Forgot a bunch of things that I needed to bring to BSF and I know that I reminded myself. Getting old?

No comments:

Post a Comment