Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 17 of 365: Animal sacrifice

So tired today...I've been awaking up early for the past two days... I know some probably woke up early like this every day and here I am complaining. Well, I'm not conditioned to this hour of waking yet. That's why I'm going to try to hit the hay stack earlier. I just showered and I'll just wait for my hair to dry. Probably like to go for a run after work tomorrow. Might just tire me out enought to make me sleep earlier. Plus, I get to stay in shape!

Real quick now: Worship service was good today. Practiced for the set this morning at 7:30am and everything turned out great. Went home after to chill and relax. Ate leftovers and playing games for a while before joining Annie to a showing of a property nearby my home. Tried the new Nubi Yogurt that opening in Lakeshore plaza. Good and refreshing, but no where to sit since it was a really small store. So we drove back home and enjoyed it. Oh, Mike and Mei were over. Annie went back home for dinner, which I should have went to. Felt so bad for not going after realizing that Annie's mom actually made something for me and I "said" I was going to join them for dinner. I honestly misunderstood what she said to me last night. Got to make it up some how... Flowers? Fruits? Animal sacrifice?

Anyway, like I said, I'm going to try to sleep early tonight...Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment