Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 15 of 365: Mindless zombie

What a day...It's like any other day at work...any other busy day at work...just feels very boring in between busyness. It's like there's nothing new to read on the internet. No interesting news, despite having several interesting articles like new symptoms for the H1N1 virus, Jon Gosselin getting sued and crazy Halloween costumes. Oh, something about the H1N1, I spoke to this Public Health nurse on the phone that was asking about H1N1 treatment in our clinic, which we don't have, and how she went on talking about political issues prevent San Francisco from getting the vaccine, asking me to lobby for it and how the virus is turning into a pandemic. Okay...lady, I don't see it the same way...sorry... At least I'm not afraid of death. If it comes, it'll be my day to cherish.

One of the staff of the clinic made Bo Bo Cha Cha today for everyone. Oh, and this casserole pastry for breakfast. The pastry was heavy and unique. I thought it was an omelet pastry... Sounds good though. An omelet pie... And the Bo Bo Cha Cha (Singaporean, or asian, dessert based on coconut milk, taro and something else) was super heavy! It filled me enough to skip dinner, or leech some off from Annie's Pad Thai.

Well, this week felt like it was turning me into a mindless zombie. If you're stuck doing things routinely, you might as well be one. The thought of it gave me an idea for a Halloween outfit. That'll be good! Alrighty then! Time to catch up with BSF homework in the next...30 minutes before perlopping into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment