Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 7 or 365: Last lap

Finally! The last work day of the week for me! This week has been busy and I probably moved around the most today. Never thought I would run around to do things that normally would be done by someone else that had to take off early for the day. At least I had some time to do some BSF homework while eating a Vietnamese meatball sandwich. Well, it's actually two of them. Big mistake... The meal had me comatose for about an hour or so, but because of the amount of activity going around, I had to stay on my toes. My Chinese really ought to improve drastically this week. This last day of the week literally felt like the last lap of a long run. Oh, another plus side was the coffee! For some reason, it was perfect! Perfect cup of joe!

Annie told me about this fight that happened on the Chinatown MUNI between a Chinese woman and African-American woman. I watched it after dinner tonight and I have to say how...saddened I am to see a Chinese behaving is such a manner. Honestly though, it's hard to figure out who is at fault here without understand what took place prior to the video and what part of communication was misunderstood. I think the Chinese woman was confused and took the message in the wrong way. One word that describes this incident very well: Pride. I probably won't make a big deal out of any thing and try to be as cooperative as possible, but there is two things that I will defend without hestitation and that's God and my family.

Anyway...we (Mom, Amos, Annie and I) went to Pisces for dinner. Pisces is sort of a semi-fancy restaurant that's located conveniently in the Sunset district. The dinner was definitely worth it for the price. Three course meal for $23 or $33. Taste like any other fancy meal that you'll pay double the price. Good dinner with a great conversation! Tonight went very well! Just as I forsaw! Bwahahahaha!! I mean...'ahem'...exactly what God had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment