Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 24 of 365: Chinese manners

I've never been so tired in my life! Strangely at this moment in time...Nothing compared with my school years and maybe with the army, but this is crazy! I'm starting to take afternoon naps, which is usually unheard of.

I came back after service today and relax for a while before falling asleep for almost 2 hours. After that, I decided to just go out for a run. It feels good to finally be able to feel my body ache. Like I know it's there. I ran and walked 50/50 from home to Sunset. Walked on the way back to just some cool down time and of course, I didn't want to push my already out-of-shape state up those hills.

I showered and headed to Annie's place for dinner. Reminded myself how one hour is never enough to do anything these days...Goes right by. Reason being that I wanted to get something for Annie's parents, so I won't come over empty-handed. I thought I had time, but soon after the shower, it was about time to drive to Annie's and not enough to drive to Kukje. Next time...

Dinner is always a feast at Annie's! There's always sweet shrimp and fish, but most of the other dishes are rotated.

One thing I need to work on: Chinese manners and traditions... Actually feels like relearning...

No comments:

Post a Comment