Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 27 of 365: Amos' guitar

I forgot what it feels like to have early evenings by myself. When I say that, I mean when I have the early evenings to do anything from watching TV to playing games, chords or not. Seems like that portion of the day disappeared and everything else is done later in the evening, close to bed time. I want to say I want my relaxed life back, but lets face it...as the Apostle Paul taught in 1 Corinthians 13:11 when I ought to set aside my childish ways and be a man. Suck life in and take it like it is. Joy...Well, that's what the weekend's for! Hello frisbee!

I came home and walked straight to Amos' guitar. I do say I miss playing an acoustic guitar... It's probably one of the most therapeutic form of relaxation for myself. Oh, which reminds me, I found a therapeutic method to release tension! Shaking my bottle vigorously for no reason. There has to be water in it or it'll never work! Sounds like I'm crazy...

Made sliders for dinner using the Billie Mays' slider grill. Not what I expected...not like White Castle, but I suppose it's better because of the thickness of the patties. Had company over (the usual gang), but I wasn't in the mood to entertain, so I stick to what I do best and be a "Martha" for the rest of the night. Prep, cook, clean, serve... 'Sigh'...

No comments:

Post a Comment