Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 16 of 365: Good day

BSF leaders meeting went well today. Only thing is that I have work my responsibilities to BSF standards. Everything that has been done thus far seem to work until now when the rules and guidelines are now strictly enforced... Yikes...that means I get to be the bad guy when the need calls for it.

I took a trip up to Sacramento to visit Annie's grandparents. Her aunt cooked a typical Chinese meal that looked like it fell from the dinner slot. Crab, abalone, vegetables, chicken and five spices duck. Good stuff! I like the crab despite having several people complaining about the salt water scent. I say it's all natural flavoring! Dropped by the Dollar Tree store, which is mostly junk that I don't trust, and Walmart at a much later time. Walmart is cool even though some hate their ways of doing business. They literally have some really cool stuff!

Oh, interesting thing was that Annie's dad let me drive his Maxima. From what Annie told me, he doesn't like other people to drive his car. I say I totally understand where he's coming from. I see it the same way with the Camry. The fact that the seat that was perfectly set at the right place for my driving pleasure has been moved around, it's annoying to get that position back again. Easier for those with manual seats, but with power seats, each adjustment is minuet and annoying to get back. I wish the car came with power seats with memory settings, so I could save my perfect driving position without worrying about losing it. Oh, I didn't adjust Annie's dad's seat at all. As a matter of fact, we're about the same height, so adjustments would be counterproductive.

We got back to the city by 8pm and had dinner at Empero Taste on Balboa. I still like that place! Kinda expect a drop in quality, but they are holding it together quite well!

Good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment