Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 14 of 365: Broken heart

The phones at work couldn't receive incoming calls for half the day!! It was pure silence for those 4 hours without the phones ringing off the hook. Didn't know what happened exactly to the phones, but doesn't really matter...I have a good amount of time to chill and relax. A lot going through my mind though...

I felt really antsy for some form of active workout or a fun sport to play. Paintball was on my mind most of the time. Thought about taking maybe a Wednesday or Thursday night after work and just head down to the indoor field at Burlingame. It's not my style, but it's still paintball. Running around with a purpose sounds like my kind of fun compared to running around a lake. Ultimate Frisbee was another sport that stayed on my mind. Suddenly felt like mastering the art of throwing...

I parked my car out on the driveway so I could wash my Camry before this weekend's trip up to Sacramento to visit Annie's grandparents. Thank God for the sun! I don't have to wash a car with cold water under cold weather conditions. However, my broken heart found several more paint chips on the front bumper...a couple were huge. I know, I know...it's only a car...but can you blame a guy for loving a car that God provided? I won't baby it to the point where my paycheck goes out to it every month. I will touch it up maybe once every...oh...3-4 years? Hey, maybe by that time, I'll get a body kit for it!

I went over to Annie's after to discuss issues that troubled my heart. Nothing serious to the point of breakage, but it was a productive and necessary talk. Love that woman to death... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment