Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 9 of 365: Frustrating people

So today I suppose to be at a BSF meeting, but I failed to wake up. It's very disappointing... Where is the discipline in that? Maybe I can't take BSF now... After this year, I'm done for a while. I'll join the class, but won't be in leadership. So I slept in till 11 to rest up some more, but I also prayed and ask God for direction in what BSF should be in my life.

So I can say for a fact that SoCal, at least LA, is not or me. I ran into a Caucasian lady that seem to be very picky with her choice of parking. I was waiting for a car to back out and I came face-to-face, head-to-head her, in a Chevy HHR, and she was silently demand for the spot that I was waiting for. I could read her lips saying, "I want that one", pointing at the spot. Honestly, I wanted to ignore her and just back up into the spot, but it is just parking plus just a couple spots away was another car backing out. This had a distasteful impression on Americans for the rest of the day. Okay, to be "fair", to certain individuals... Hey listen people, if you behave selfishly, isn't that the reason why other nations have bitter feelings against you? Isn't that why Muslim nations are targeting this country? Sorry, I'm frustrated with people who used to be known as friendly, polite, and respectful. This country isn't what it used to be and it's frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment