Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 142 of 365: Spam musubi

My voice is still shot, but it's not as erratic as last night with its variety of pitches and tones. This time, it's deep, but with cracks here and there. Getting the extra hours in sleep really helped out a lot. I managed to rest as much as I could even with a painful, dry throat. Regardless, it was a good rest.

It was a day of meetings for the day. One for the mission trip in the summer and another with the wedding caterer. Both went well and were brief. In between both meetings, I had lunch with some of the fellowship leaders at Americana. Sucks to not be able to eat fried food...or a hamburger steak...

Anyway, after all those meetings, Annie and I went to Old Navy to check out their sale. It was jeans for $19 and shirts for $5. Not bad. Got a couple of new jeans and a "dri-fit" shirt. After that, we went back home and chilled for a while before heading out to buy groceries. Made Spam-musubi for dinner. Good stuff! I love spam...not the spam emails...

We finished some pre-marital homework after that and then sat back and watch 'Star Trek' (the new one). Pretty cool day, I must say!

No comments:

Post a Comment