Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 127 of 365: The stuff

Kaiser came by today to filming the clinic in "action". Mainly used our staff to pose as patients. I had to sign a waiver to disclaim something. I was too busy at the moment to read everything, so I skim through it. While they were filming, I had to take a call. Has to be my most natural acting ever! Anyway, work was typical... Lunch was hummus... I'm starting to like that stuff. Surprising, given I use to think it's nasty.

There was a clinic dinner for one of our coworkers, whose last day was today. He's moving on to greener pastures, or calmer ones... That means more work for everyone else. That'll make next week interesting...

Fellowship was refreshing despite the fact that I was tired and drained. I taught a short lesson on contentment. Simple, but too the point. I hope the kids got something out of it... Hope God got them to take something from it...

Okay, I don't want to stay up too late. Got to finish some BSF stuff... Yeah, that's the stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment