Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 141 of 365: Carpenter's tools

My voice was completely gone today. Completely! I went to work anyway and my supervisor was shocked. I felt fine, but it just that I can't do much without my voice because I answer phone calls. I told her I'll try, but of course I had a hard time getting my voice to cooperate. At the end, my day was sliced in half and got off at 1pm.

I went for my haircut after that and when that was done, I got some Vietnamese spring rolls for lunch. Not long after lunch, I drove Annie to the auto body shop to pick up her car. Did everything fairly quick and I found myself back at home making an attempt to finish BSF homework. Ended up with one day left, which is a short one, and calling in "sick" for the meeting on Saturday morning. That means sleep-in for me!

Anyway, Friday fellowship was filled in with a concert done by CTI Music Ministries. CTI stands for Carpenter's Tools International. Good concert, but sucks because I can't sing. Had fun though. I'm definitely not at their level of musicianship... I wish I was, but music isn't something that I plan to professionalize...

No comments:

Post a Comment