Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 126 of 365: Great night

So drained out from work because it was non-stop interaction with some many different people. Every day is slightly different and each day there has to be one patient that ticks me off. Of course, I can't blow up...that's reserved for paintball.

I had to drive to the downtown area to pick up BSF material from a leader that step down. The drive there wasn't too bad, it was the drive back. I got confused at one point, but I managed to get on Market and zip through Twin Peaks to get back home. I picked Amos up and we headed out for my meeting with my groomsmen.

It was a night of multiple celebrations and my birthday was the least of it. I was just glad to share a great meal with the guys at Bobo's. Man, it is the best steak I ever had! The crab was okay. Made me thirsty, but the Filet Mignon was the bomb! Next time, any Filet Mignon must be bone-in for extra flavor! Either that or Bobo's does it right!

We went to Starbuck's at Laurel Heights for a quick coffee and just stood outside and chat. Talked about the crazy things we did in the past and about cars. Haha! Most of the conversation revolved around cars...we're men, what can you expect from us?

It was a great night....

No comments:

Post a Comment