Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 132 of 365: Enjoy life

New change for worship sets! Use lower case "I" instead to emphasize how small we really are in comparison to God. Of course, upper case every word that describes God. Yes, most of my time today was spent working on retreat stuff. There's a lot to do and I am happy that I got most of it down. I just have to put set 3 and 4 and I'll pretty much be done. Put everything together in the folders and voila! Half of me can't wait for the retreat. The other half can't wait to rest. Either way, I still love to serve.

Music has definitely been something that I am either too over-confident in, or something that I neglected for too long. It doesn't hurt to play because my fingers are already callous from playing bass. It's just singing in key and such. I'm thankful that my strumming is still there, but I could use new patterns. maybe double strum, but that's something to practice on.

Man, feels like the days are just zipping by. Next thing I know, I'm sending my son/daughter to kindergarten. I hope I'm not too tired to enjoy life with those that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment