Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 136 of 365: Recuperation day

The retreat is done! The last retreat as a single! Thank God too because that means I'm a weekend closer to the wedding! Another thing that hit me is how much I miss Chinese New Year in Singapore. A genuine Singaporean New Year's dinner with that crazy Chinese salad that everyone digs into and tosses. That has to be one of the most memorable parts of Singaporean Chinese New Year... Oh, man... Being alone at home is starting to feel...dull. At least if I know that someone's around, I wouldn't feel too bad. It's just so quiet... Well, too many thoughts... I'm going to try to do something active tomorrow. Clean the house or cycle Lake Merced or ready up some errands to do. Today, however, was a recuperation day. Too much Jr. High for the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment