Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 128 of 365: More rest

I was...tired...again...this morning. I think I almost fell asleep during discussion time, but that was for about...5 seconds? Call it resting my eyes. Or praying, but I'll be honest and say I was resting me eyes. The meeting overall went well except the Teaching Leader got sick, so the Sub had to take over, which, by the way, was Uncle David Hau!

Assembly for the Saturday school wasn't much. Most of it was storytelling of Samson. Shared my thoughts about Samson, but it's really hard to get something applicable from this character without asking questions about the story's purpose. It's quite an awkward story with this guy that beats people up and such. I didn't want to go into too much theological study on this because of time and the fact that the crowd wasn't the right one. Then again...God has His ways...but maybe not this time.

There was a parents workshop after lunch. Good seminar for the parents! A little long (2.5 hours), but there was a lot of information in this session that helped the parents. Annie, Ben and I were the only non-parental people there, but I believed we benefit from it anyway. Good info for the future.

Annie and I went back to my place to chill, but it was mostly nap time for me. I was just exhausted... I really should get more rest, more exercise and more time to relax. The nap actually didn't feel like a comfortable nap. Felt like I was constricted somehow. Annie thought it might be the vest that I was wearing.

We went to this Singaporean/Malaysian restaurant for dinner because I wanted to try it. Want to know how it went? Read my Yelp review on it! Ha!

After dinner, we decided to call it a night. Both of us are tired and need rest. Soon, I don't have to drive Annie home. Well, I still would, but it'll be OUR home.

No comments:

Post a Comment