Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 130 of 365: Forza 3

I woke up crazy late for work today. Woke up to a clock that read 8:06am. I felt so bad when I called work to say that I was coming in late. I'm glad my supervisor was in a good mood and was completely understanding. I managed to get in at 8:30am. Not bad considering I have to find parking. Well, the day itself was manageable...but a couple of nuts here and there. What can I do, but to remain calm and not let them get the best of me?

So after work, I was thinking about getting Indian food. I didn't want to go out, nor did I want to order and pick up, so I decided on delivery. Found a place for it nearby that had an online ordering system. Think of it as ordering something on an online retail store. You pay online and they deliver. The food isn't all that bad either. Loved it!

Oh, Amos got me Forza 3 for my birthday. Awful cool of him to do that, but I spent the majority of the night doing premarital homework. Didn't think it'll take so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment