Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 138 of 365: Beyond belief

I woke up several times during the night. Couple times between 1 and 2am, and once every hour after. I don't know why, but I just went back to sleep after. At 6:30am, I decided to call in sick. I could feel my body breaking down and my mind feeling sluggish. I'm starting to dislike sickness... Thankfully, I have sick leave, so I still get a day's worth of pay. Too bad that I had to use most of it, but the way I see it, it's worthless.

So I slept in longer. Until 11am. That's good. Got myself a bowl of cereal and chilled for a while until Amos got home. He made some lunch, which I'm glad that he's taking the initiative. Made some for me, which makes it better. Pretty much ate with him while watching 'Get Smart'. Pretty funny movie. Not too long before the movie end, I decided to sleep for a while longer. Only an hour though.

To sum my thoughts for the day, I really don't like to skip work, don't like to be sick and don't like to feel crap. But, hey, that's life and we have to take it as it gives. Just thank God that we are blessed beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment