Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 139 of 365: Feel bad

I managed to get to work today, but my boss let me sign out early. Still not feeling completely there, yet I'm able to work on the usual stuff. I'm just glad that it wasn't as busy.

The moment I got off work, I went home and rested my head. There was a headache that was building up from work and it was annoying the goodness out of me. Soon after I felt like I could do things, I put together a package for Kristy per her request. I don't know if it was insane of me to walk to the Parkside post office, but I guess it beats looking for parking. Got myself a fruit juice with Vitamin C to help my immune system while I make my way down. Always feel like I get temporary relief from that sometimes.

Anyway, got safely and chilled for a while. Drank a lot of water and just stayed in my room. Not long after, it was dinner time and I made dumplings. Amos was asleep at this time. Kinda feel bad that I didn't make anything for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment