Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 140 of 365: Wanton mee

Official entry...instead of the one that Annie logged... Aiya...at least she took joy out of it, but this is entry is the official one that came out from my own thoughts.

Half day of work today because my boss wanted me to rest up. Good thing too since I wasn't feeling a 100% yet. Sucks to get sick. Can't work at efficiently as before, but it's good to know that I'm not always sick. Thankful for good general health.

Anyway, I got some jook and dim sum for lunch. Might have made a mistake of ordering Ha Cheong, but it's okay. I was full for the most part, but it might have triggered my cough. (Oh, it was cool that one of the nurses at work gave me some lozenges for my throat. Helped me a lot during the morning.) I took a couple of naps during the day and drank tons of water. I had to get out of bed a couple times to pee during my nap until I got tired of getting up and decided to remain up. Playing around with my computer for awhile and my XBox until I got tired again. Napped for another 2 more hours.

Annie got me some Wanton mee for dinner. So cool of her to do that. We chat while I rested and did some of my BSF homework. So behind on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment