Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 271 of 365: Vietnamese pancakes

I'm watching 'Signs' right now and i forgot how uncomfortable this movie makes me feel. Why am i still watching this? Freaky aliens... It's not like i hate this movie, it's a great thriller. It's just that aliens freak me out. It's the stuff that keeps me up.

Well, today was somewhat productive. Worked till 12pm and walked back with enough time to spare on the Spain-Portugal game. i had my doubts for Spain in the beginning of the Cup, but now they are quite the team to keep an eye on. Lunch was at Sushi Raw again, but i didn't mind. After all that, Mom and i went to Target to grab some stuff. Miscellaneous stuff and a couple of Thank You cards. Headed to Ranch 99 to get groceries for dinner later and then we drove back home. i helped Mom with most of the groceries before i headed out for more errands.

Got home and chilled for a while before starting my workout. Showered after and helped Mom with dinner. Had Vietnamese pancakes. Interesting dish. Simple and healthy. Annie came over for a short while and i seriously can't wait for that day she doesn't have to leave at the end of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment