Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 254 of 365: Just awesome

i was supposed to go paintballing today on my own, but i decided against it. Why? Because it doesn't feel like it's worth the experience on your own unless you have friends fighting by your side. At least i got myself some really good sleep and a good time watching the England vs. USA World Cup match. Tim Howard, goalkeeper of USA, performed very well even though England scored at the 4 minute mark. If anything, that goal probably pushed him to be a wall against England's strikers and after getting his forearm rammed by soccer cleats, you have to salute this man's courage. Great time with my parents and brother. i really believe that the World Cup is one awesome way to get people together and share a great time!

Anyway, after the game was over, i tried to do a bunch of things. Being very warm today, i expected myself to slack off since my body doesn't do too well in warm climates; ironic given that i was born in a country with a warm climate... Well, i beat my body to listen to my to-do list and got out of the house to work on my Camry's fog lights. i think i figured it out, though i'm not entirely sure. My thoughts on this was merely based on logic and common sense, but i want to confirm that theory first before i move on. After that, i decided to drop by Target to buy copy paper and not long after that, i got home and did other stuff. Almost took a nap before doing Jillian Michaels, but i managed to get on my feet and do my work out. Showered and ready for dinner at Chaya Brasserie. Awesome dinner!

It was a great day! Just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment