Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 251 of 365: Frequent reruns

Woke up to breakfast with my parents, but had a long "lecture" on the principles of being a family man to my own family and my immediate family. Said not to forget my duties as the older brother and first son to this family, which is good to assure my standing in family. It was somewhat tiresome to hear this, but i know that they passionately want me to learn this well and not forget what it means to be the head of the household as well as a sibling and son to my family.

As planned, my family went on to moving some furniture around for the soon-to-be Mrs Lee to join the ranks of Lee's! The move went well and we managed to get quite a lot done. Swapping beds, exchanging spaces and such, but there is still more to work on. We just move what needed to be moved. We took a moment also to go through old family pictures and filter out my pictures from birth. Some are familiar, a handful weren't and was quite a revelation, though i can't let go of the fact that my youth between ages 5 and 20 was quite...dorky.

When that was all done, i went over to my coworkers home to finally get my fog lights installed! Putting the fog lights themselves in was a piece of Red Velvet cake. Taking the steering wheel out to change the dimmer stalk took a while longer to figure out, but thank God that he knew what to look out for since he worked as a certified mechanic before. Once all that was placed at their spots, we fired it up and...no light. i didn't want to stay too long, so i told him that we'll leave it at this and i'll do my homework and research to figure out what really went wrong. Really wished it was done faster, so i could head home to chat with my fiancee!

Dinner was simple and it was with my parents. Amos was out for worship practice and Kristy was napping. Watched more 'Man vs Food', which is slowly becoming a favorite though the frequent reruns are quite annoying...

No comments:

Post a Comment