Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 261 of 365: Last dinner

Nervousness! The eve of the mission and there is nervousness hanging over my head! i hope that i would have everything that i need in San Diego and i pray that everyone is ready for the week's worth of serving. On top of that, i might be without internet, so blogging my experience might be hard unless the church has wifi, but we'll see what happens.

Today, i managed to go for my tuxedo measurements and i'll be able to try it on in two weeks. Pretty cool! Before that, i had breakfast with my family and after that, i had a small lunch with Annie at Quizno's. i honestly have a new love for Quizno's, but we'll see how far that goes.

Lots of packing for the mission trip today. Also had one last dinner with my Dad before he flies back to Singapore tomorrow. i feel sad that he's flying again, but i've been through this so many times, it's numbing in some sense.

Well, enough of blogging. i'm going to chill with my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment