Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 243 of 365: Main factor

Jillian Michaels reminds me of my old drill sargent in the army. "Push it! Do one more!" Yeah, you said one more after the last few ones. That was the past though. My maturity and determination was clouded by laziness and sloth. Now that this program is under way, i think i can make this work. Push myself as far as i can until the exercises will be easier to work on. Anyway, being sore is good. Tell tale sign of muscles growing after being put into a lot of stress.

Earlier before that was work and then lunch with my family at Half Moon Bay. The food was okay. Only big plus was the appetitzers that were better prepared and cooked than the entreés. What really counts is the time with the family and it was good moments of chatting and sharing food.

Wedding planning is slowly coming to shape. There are still plenty to work on, but there are moments where trust in God is important. If anything, it is the main factor of making things work. God forgive me for moments of distraction, but seeking God in every thing will be followed by His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment