Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 244 of 365: Glorious food

i met up with a patient i befriended at work today. It was cool even though work, or professionals around work, might discourage that. The way i see it, someone needs a friend and you wonder if God is calling you to make that move to be a friend to someone. Or maybe a call to His flock to answer His call. The meeting was better than i expected. Didn't feel weird at all and i was able to be frank and honest with him. He told me he is not a Christian after finding out that i am, but he is not new to Christians. Pretty much shared that i don't like to impose my beliefs since a relationship with Jesus is personal and i am not the one that makes this decision for him. i do pray that he is able to experience God for himself and see the joy. My job now is to love him as Christ loved me. When the time comes to witness, it will present itself. Praise God either way for the things to come!

More Jillian Michaels today... It's day 3 and I can sort of feel myself enduring it better. Hopefully i will be able to get some results. That means cutting food down. Oh, glorious food...

No comments:

Post a Comment