Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 209 of 365: Be thankful

Really weird weather system that we have here in SF. Starts the day with light showers, then some good old fashion sunshine, then some showers again, then the sun followed by a sudden downpour! Guess what came after? SUN! After that? Yeah! It's rain again!! At least this is a tad predictable...

Managed to do some things that i had to finish off. i'm really full throttle on my job search even though work is trying to keep me on for another month or so. Either way, perhaps it's a good time to start the path to my Physical Therapy career? It's also a good time to test my faith and watch God provide immensely. i know He will provide what i need. He always does. It's just not always at my timing. It's still encouraging to know that it's a given either way. i just need to do what i can and love Him for giving what i have. Be thankful always.

No comments:

Post a Comment