Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 195 of 365: Genuinely seek

i love the ukulele! It's such a happy instrument even when you play a minor chord! In fact, it feels like an emotional type of instrument like the violin, but the violin is simply amazing in that it could invoke a wide range of emotions on it! The ukulele is just...plain old happy! Thank God for the gift of music and the healing it gives! Witty lyrics with an upbeat strum can really bring a smile to your face anytime!

Today, i'm surprised that i did not touch my Xbox at all! Actually, most of the time, it was with Amos, but i spent my time with my ukulele! That and other chores that need to be done. One thing i'm excited for is my wedding band. Might just be finalizing on the inscription Annie and i plan to engrave on the inside. In every aspect of this marriage, Christ must be glorified and in the wedding band, it's my symbol of commitment to Annie through the power of Jesus in my life. i can't let go of that and i have to genuinely seek that out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment