Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 197 of 365: Still human

Man, i think my right fore arm is slightly bigger than my left. The length of the muscle is longer...Probably used it too much on the go-kart. i've been stretching it since Tuesday and it was bugging me all week. Always feels like it's going to cramp up on me. i'll just have to watch it and stretch it some more.

Today was quite an interesting day. Quite a revealing day in some sense that i haven't been doing enough with my walk with God. i do see that the absence of my Xbox helps in managing my time better. It's definitely a distraction...and i don't know if i want to think that i'm a gamer in heart. i ought to be more Christ-like in all aspects. Even though i'm still human, i still strive to be better. Nothing wrong with that. i just know where i stand and where i want to be. God be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment