Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 322 of 365: Small snack

Started late for work today. i must say, it feels great to wake up later, but still would want to work full-time. At least i had a full breakfast of spam and eggs with a cup of coffee. i say that saved me some money from the coffee shop. After breakfast, it was my walk to work, which was good. It wasn't that tiring, but it's needed. i got to work to realized that all computers were upgraded to Windows 7. Most are brand new CPU units! For the first time in a long while, the clinic has fast, working and quiet computers!

Walking to work means walking home. Man, was it warm or was i walking hard? i got home sweating and not 10 minutes later, i'm out the door again to the post office to send my Half.com sale off. i thought it was going to be complicated, but it was pleasantly simple. And i printed my shipping label at home! All i need is a box or envelope, package it and then send! Now this is just a book, but i wonder how much more careful i have to be with more fragile items?

On my way back, i decided to drop by Taco Bell for a small snack. The Asian in me had me bring a coupon that was cut out a couple days ago and i got myself a Crunch Wrap Supreme. Original price was $2.55, but with the coupon, it cost me $1.99. i didn't see much money saved, but it still feels good to use a coupon.

When i got home, i didn't do much but stretched. My legs are very sore, but that could be from the jog yesterday and the walking today. Time went by faster than i thought and the next thing i know, it's just about dinner time. i wasn't hungry, so i decided to wait and do some prep work for tomorrow's work. When it was time to eat, i went for the Pulled Pork that i still have and a hot link sausage. Now, i'm sick of BBQ... i'm going to have a salad tomorrow... i am a little sugar high from the BBQ sauce... Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment