Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 336 of 365: Freaking concessions

What a day! Loving it! i rode my bike to work and it was exhausting at first, but i know i needed the exercise! Then i heard from my boss that she is really trying to fight for me to take the open position at work for an eligibility worker, which spells full-time job all over it, even though i shouldn't put my hopes too high. Well, i could. It's called 'faith'. After work, i took my time back, but keeping my uphill climb consistent without breaks. Sweated like crazy, so i rested, stretched and worked out a little more before hitting the showers.

Felt like a long day, but it's actually two big events and the first was work. Second was something that i have never done before! It is a 49ers game against the Chargers. i heard that pre-season isn't all that great, but i was thinking of the fun and excitement of being at a stadium to watch a game, which is something i rarely do. Boy, was it crowded for a pre-season game! At least until i was at my seat and i saw a whole bunch of scattered empty seats. That didn't stop the rest of the fans from building up some crazy chants! Honestly speaking, live games are so much better than telecast games. More expensive, but for the feel of the game, it's cool to say that you were that to witness, first-hand, the interceptions that were made and the sacks! Oh, man! That made my day! And to have Annie with me, it feels like we are already married and going to a game together! Next time, we'll be at a Warriors game with great seats! But first, save money... Freaking concessions are enough to break my wallet...

No comments:

Post a Comment